Friday, January 28, 2011

RITA AND DEDYA BIRTHDAY

I’ve found Rita and Dedya birthday photo when I try to clean up my laptop,oh well my laptop is full of my thing, yea.. just share it because i have nothing to post on my blog because of too busy, yea National exam and vocational exam, its make me cant refresh my mind for this few month, i'm giving myself too much stress, that's why for this few week i cant sleep well.

Okay, i remembered that this photo is taken on December 12, 2010. After we took our semester report. we went to Mega Mall, Bread Talk, to bought the cake to rita and dedya, i went there with my sister, Bea , and Dedya. Dedya cake is tiramisu taste, and rita is blackforest yemmmmm yummyyyyy. after that we just going to BCS mall, Monic family karaoke, and celebrate Rita and Dedya birthday on Monic, we scream, we sang out load, we ate the cake. Oh I love dedya tiramisu cake, it have a great taste of tirmisu chocolate..i want it nowwwwwww ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dedya birthday is on september, and because of we don't celebrate it when september, so we celebrate it with rita's birthday..hehehee

No comments: