Saturday, January 17, 2015

Beauty Class by The Body Shop Batam

Happy New Year 2015 guys! have a great year ahead! and hello!! haha!  Yup, i was absence from my blog for such a long time, i have trouble finding some time to update my blog, because i'm toooooooo excited with my daily activities than over the internet, for sure! 2014 has been a great year for me! *wink wink* , and 2015 is running, hope everything will be better than last year! 



So, a few weeks ago, i got a phone call from one of the famous beauty care shop, The Body Shop, because i have been a member since a few months ago so they asked me to join their beauty class program at one of their shops in Batam, and i thought, why not? so my sister and i were joined their beauty class program.







As you all know that they carries a wide range of products for the body, face, hair and home, including cosmetics and make-up. i was allergy with makeup stuff, because my skin is typically sensitive especially in the face, so i'm very carefull when i'm choosing or using product for my face, but when i went to their shop, i found out that some of their products are for sensitive skin, i've tried some of their product like Moisture White Shiso BB Serum Inside ,White Shiso UV Protector Spf 30 , Moisture white foaming facial cleanser , so far still good, and what i like about them is on their CSR! okay, lets start the beauty class !



 First of all, They gave us some information about their product and introduce their new product, the ingredients, the type, the benefits, etc ,and then asked for volunteer for make-up model, oh, i met my friends there! haha.. they gave us information which product to use and the step to doing the right make-up by using their product, and tried them on the spot to the model, and we can also try to use their product as well. 

















i got their gift by answering their makeup quiz . hahaha ignore my squinty's eyes






soo this is it. gonna find another time to update my blog hahaha! see you guys soon ! Happy New Year!

No comments: